- Fully automatic straight line polisher
- Production speeds of 30 to 60 lineal feet per hour
- No height restriction for material being processed, such as 2 ft. wide x 10 ft. high
- The LCT will process from 1 to 6 cm thick material
- The LCT will profile and polish laminated edges
- Cost of lineal feet of finished edge amortized over 5 years is $ 3.00 per lineal foot
- Dimensions of machine are 18 ft. x 4 ft. x 5 ft.
- Requires very little space for set and operation
- LCT will polish 12” x 12” tiles
- User friendly computer program
- Very fast set up time from one profile to the next
- Machine has over 25 years of proven history
- One year warranty
- Number of Polishing Motors: 5
- Number of Beveling Motors: 2
- Number of Gauging Motors: 1
- Number of Profile Motors: 1
- Total Water Consumption: 15 gallons/minute
- Total Power Requirement: 230v/3phase/100amps
- Total Dimension of Machine: 12.2ft x 4ft x 5ft
- Total Weight of Machine: 5,060lbs
- Extension Tables: Standard 3.6ft in length
- Working Speed: 30-60 Lineal feet per Hour
- Maximum Abrasive Size: 5″ or 130mm
- Minimum material size: 8 inches x 16 inches
- Maximum material size: NO MAXIMUM
- Fully automatic straight edge polishing
- Production speeds of 80 to 275 l/f per hour
- The ONLY vertical machine in the industry with no height restrictions
- 9 polishing mandrels (7 flat, 2 bevels) allows processing in one pass with no need for micro-oscillation
- Requires small foot print for set up and operation
- Over 3,500 LCV 711 machines in operation throughout the world
- Machine has been in operation since 1982
- Number of Polishing Motors: 7
- Number of Beveling Motors: 2
- Total Water Consumption: 12 to 15 gallons/minute
- Total Power Requirement: 230v/3phase/60amps
- Total Dimension of Machine: 10ft x 4ft x 4ft (excluding extension tables)
- Extension Tables: Standard 5ft in length
- Working Speed: 80-275 lineal feet per hour
- Maximum Abrasive Size: 6″ or 150mm
- Minimum material size: 3” high x 10” length (Short bench option available for 1 3/4“ high strips)
- Maximum material size: Unlimited without restrictions
The LCT 522 can perform multiple different edge details including full bullnose, half bullnose, pencil edge, bevels and flat polish. In addition to squared off or inclined edges, the LCT polishes multiple edge details and other convex shapes on slabs of marble, granite, or engineered stone. The machine is automatic and can work continuously; as long as the edges to be polished have the same thickness the pieces can be inserted one after another. Then they are carried by a conveyor belt through a group of automatic polishing motors which bear a series of abrasives, from the coarsest grain to the polisher. These abrasives are the same type as those on a normal edge polisher. In the “LCT,” the slabs of marble or granite are placed vertically, in the way they are normally handled. This system, in addition to avoiding possible breakages of the material, enables the machine to occupy less space and to reduce considerably the working area required.
The LCV 711M is the industry standard for flat polish machinery. This machine is capable of polishing flat edges from 1-6 cm thick, on various types of materials with speeds ranging from 80-275 linear feet per hour. The LCV works on a continuous mode operation, meaning that all pieces are loaded one after the other, while moving past a series of polishing motors that result in a finished product which includes a top and bottom micro-bevel when needed.
The LCV is a vertical processing machine which allows for a small footprint and less working parts, resulting in low maintenance costs.
The LCV does not require any foundations or special trenching for water discharge. All used water is collected and discharged out of one-3-inch outlet which can be directed to your drain or water recycling system.
All mechanical and electrical operations are completely isolated from all water and dust environments which ensures for longevity and reduced maintenance costs.